Mery Rig – Free Maya Character Rig
Female Character rig, Free Maya rigs
Mery Project is a Free Rig project by José Manuel García Alvarez and Antonio Méndez Lora. A free character for animators.
You can use the character for practise and educational purposes.
You can use the character to show your work in your demo reel, portfolio, on your website, etc.
You can’t use the character rig or any part of it for commercial purpose, like short films, movies or any content with financial gain.
You can’t use the character rig without giving the appropriate credits for “meryproject.com” in your works. You must put the credits into the video or the description.
You can’t use the character rig to create any pornographic, sexually explicit, violent, racist or otherwise immoral content.
Meryproject.com won’t be responsible for the content made with the character.
You can’t assign licenses or sublicenses for this character rig or any part of it.
Animation – Jesus Almela Bittini
Modeling, Look Development, Dynamic hair, Lighting & Compositing: Jose Manuel García
Character Design – Alejandro Delgado Rubianes
Character Setup & Tools Development: Antonio Mendez Lora
-Fixed skin visibility in render.
-Picker and Poser now support OSX.
1) Install Mery_Self_YOURVERSION.exe
2) Extract Mery_3.3_for_YOURVERSION.mb to anywhere you like
3) Open Maya, and open Mery_3.3_for_YOURVERSION.mb
4) There should be now a shelf that says “MERY”, click it.
5) Open the one that says PKR, you will get a window to open
6) Where is says “Character” uncheck the little checkbox to the right of it, now you can type in the text field to the left of it. Type “Mery” (assuming you didn’t rename anything)
7) close the window and reopen PKR
8) Go to facial tab and play around!
Download – Free Mery Character Rig v3.4
3d , vfx , breakdown , Resident Evil , Retribution , Making of , vfx , cgi , gfx , makingof , hollywood , game , games , pc , ps2 , ps3 , pc , ps4 , xbox , wii , character , 3d character , zbrush , 3d max , maya , cinema 4d , poser , animation , anime , behind the scene , bloopers , game design , jobs , disney , news , 3d news , female character rig , free characters , free 3d characters , free 3d models , free female character , free model , download free model , 3ds , obj , fbx , c4d , ma , lwo , ztl , psd , rigged , tutorial